Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council on the Protection of Individuals with a focus on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC entered into force on 25 May 2018. In this regard, we would like to inform you that Vita Herb INT EOOD with UIC 175150004 and address Sofia 1113, 18 Shipchenski Prohod Blvd., 8th floor, office 802, applies all possible ways to protect the personal data of their customers. Below you will find information on how and why we use your personal data, what personal data we use, and what your rights are, referring to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Personal data is all data through which the customer can be identified directly or indirectly. Examples of personal data are: three names, PIN, phone number, residence address, email address and others.
Vita Herb INT Ltd. uses your personal data to process and execute incoming orders and related activities such as issuing and processing invoices and managing customer relationships. By providing your personal data, you give us the opportunity to:
- To receive and process your order;
- To deliver the product you want to the address you want;
- To inform you about the status of the order;
- To provide you with appropriate marketing messages;
- To comply with the statutory accounting and tax requirements.
We use the following types of data, divided into two groups:
- Personal data provided by you when ordering a product. This information includes three names, telephone number, delivery address, email address, bank account number in case you pay for our products by bank transfer.
- Personal data collected through cookies on our website. This information includes the country and city you are in, your gender, the type of device you are using. This data is summarized together with the data of other visitors to our site and you cannot be personally identified through them.
Referring to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to:
- Correct and / or update your personal data;
- You request information about what personal data we process and store;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data by third parties;
- Refuse to receive marketing messages from Vita Herb INT EOOD;
- You request the termination of the use and deletion of your personal data.
Vita Herb INT EOOD stores your personal data within the time limits allowed by law. In case you believe that your data has been processed incorrectly or unregulatedly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that your request has not been complied with within a reasonable time, you can contact the CPDP.
Vita Herb INT EOOD does not use data from third parties. Vita Herb INT EOOD provides data to third parties solely on the basis of contractual agreements and confidentiality commitments on their part. Third parties that Vita Herb INT Ltd. works with are courier service providers, accounting service providers, marketing, banking and hosting service providers.
You can contact us every weekday from 09:00 to 18:00 in the following ways: Email: email@example.com, phone number: 02 944 60 06.